Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
Banking with United Republic means you have 24/7 access to your accounts. Convenient solutions like Online Banking, Text Alerts and eStatements give you access to your accounts wherever and whenever it’s convenient for you.
Navigate your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you have access to these features:
- View real-time balances
- Transfer funds between accounts instantly
- View up to 18 months of transaction activity
- Sort your account transactions by date, amount, payee, and/or check number
- View, save or print account statements
- Download statement information into your accounting software including Intuit QuickBooks®, Quicken® or a comma-separated file (CSV)
- Set up text or email alerts to notify you of specific transaction activity
- Pay bills through CheckFree® Bill Payment
In order to experience the full functionality of our online banking services you MUST be using Netscape 4.0 or higher or Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher with 128-bit encryption. Older versions of these browsers may be incompatible with the Online Banking system. To download the newest version of these browsers visit the Netscape Download Site or the MS Internet Explorer Download Site. For best results, run Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9 in compatibility mode.
CheckFree® Bill Pay
CheckFree® bill pay is an easy way to pay your monthly bills. To use bill pay, simply enter the information for the person or company you'd like to pay. If CheckFree® does not have the ability to make the payment electronically, it will cut a check on your behalf and pay the check, envelope and postage on your behalf.
Payments begin processing two (2) business days prior to your scheduled payment date, so you'll need to schedule payments a few days prior to the due date. Through this service, you can also schedule payments up to a year in advance, and should you happen to schedule a payment to be received on a weekend or a holiday, it will automatically be adjusted to fall on the previous business day. Paying bills electronically enhances your ability to control your payments, allowing you to better manage your cash flow and avoid late fees.